Body and face skin dryness
I'm facing dryness issue on face as well as body even after using Dove and pears soap and even Dove making my skin dark.face wash doesn't suit me.kindly suggest good medicated soap .

Need proper pics to see the extent of problem Cant precribe brands here due to ethical reasons You need a creamy wash and a moisturiser
Consult with proper pics
Don't worry...you are suffering from eczematous dermatitis causing dryness... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.