Body aches fatigue
I have been experiencing both hand joints pain stiffness from last 4 weeks now getting better my RA, antids dna,ant la, anti ro, anticcp, complement c3 , ana all negative and ANA by IFN shows mooderate postive , esr -60 and crp - 11 and creatinine-1.10 although my hands feel better but from few days I don't feel better feel weak, fatigue and body aches plz advice what my condition could be and what could be the cause of ANA postive and what other test I should I even suffer from infertility plz advice

Hi, I’ve read through your symptoms it seems as though you have arthritis/ arthralgia with the reports you have provided it seems like you a serongative type of inflammation of joints. It’s best to get a video consultation with physician experienced in treating autoimmune disorders or a rheumatologist. Till such time avoid cold , avoid cold water take rest .

Hello, it's better to get evaluation completely. The pain and swelling must be evaluated,with pictures or a video of the same
Take an online consultation with me.  After asking all health related questions, I will be able to prescribe you the required medicines and life style changes.
Do not go for self medication or Watch YouTube or other videos related to your health issues. Always consults a good doctor and get the treatment started
Hello sir/mam ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, proper healthcare and treatment ..do consult me online through this app or you can consult me directly via Watsapp for fast and better reach .. DrHemanth Patakamuri, watsapp:96 18 20 24 24
Need detailed history and evaluation
take online consultation for treatment