Leg aching, fatigue, pain

Right leg, below knee to ankle. When I walk or stand for 10 minutes, my right leg get tired first, fatigue, then aching, then the pain is too much. I must sit down. Just for a minute, with my right leg crossed and kept on my left knee. Then in a min, I am ok to start walk again. No swelling. No specific area, it is fatigue followed by pain if I do not sit. I want a scanning of my right leg below knee, to see if there is any peripheral arterial disease, any blood circulation issue, and how to identify that, and which specialist doctor to see in Bangalore. Tks.

Doctor Answers (1) on Leg aching, fatigue, pain

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern and feeling.... There are many causes for leg pain including Achilles tendinitis, varicose veins, deep vain thrombosis They're more likely to happen if you're inactive for long periods, like on a long flight or car ride. You're also at risk if you're overweight, or you smoke, or take certain medications....This can happen when the arteries in your legs become damaged and hardened....some other causes are herniated discs,sciatica, stenosis of spinal canal etc...I would suggest you to consult nearest physician for clinical examination if needed they will only refer you to concerned specialists.