Blurring of vision

My grandfather has blurring of vision in the left eye since 6 months. We went for checkup with many doctors all they say is there is no treatment for this other then a medicine they recommended which can either take few moths or even years to treat. It's due to blockage of blood in the eye which cause the blurriness. I have attached the ANGIOGRAPHY results of the eye & the health record, medicines prescribed by the doctor. Please tell me if there is any treatment of this.

Dr. Anshu Arora
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 13 yrs exp Noida
Looking at the angiography it looks like a vascular issue with dot haemorrhages on the retina. Looks more like a non ischemic CRVO in the left eye. Did they do a test called OCT for him? There isn't much ishmic area so you just need to follow the retina specialist.
Dr. Ram Nath
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 31 yrs exp Delhi
Are your grandfather suffering from diabetes or hypertension ? Angiography showing large areas non perfusion of macular/retina with blocked fluorescenes s/o multiple scattered small haemorhages . Probably he suffered from venous block and likely to develop NV glaucoma too. Keep in touch with glaucoma specialist too apart from retina specialist. All the best .