Blurred vision past 1 yea
Can I figure out whether it is covergence excess or insufficiency at home my doctor told me that I am having muscle weakness she conducted the test on machanical instrument the readings are IPD- 62,ADD -9 DEGREES,ABD- 4 DEGREES please help because I forgot to ask her and confused about which exerxise to do

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello 1. This is convergence weakness 2. You should do pencil push up exercise. Take a pencil ...keep it at arm length in line with your eyes....focus tip of pencil..n start bringing it close...as it will come near..tip will become double... Stay there..try to focus till it becomes one..n then again bring it close and repeat same thing 3.do this exercise everyday for 5/minutes.... 4.Do it when u r relaxed ...never do it after doing work
Dr. Ram Nath
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
Adduction is less compare to normal. Do adduction exercises and try to improve fusional range.