Blurred vision
I've undergone the femto lasik procedure beforr 10  days and my left is proper however from my right eye the vision is blurred and cannot see dr has left -1 vision in right eye..

Dr. Rahul Jain
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello sir I am sure doctor would have explained that it may take sometime for number to settle down. I understand that one eye is doing fine but these situations do come commonly. Wait for another month. Hope your vision clears up. Sometimes doctors themselves leave a residual number if cornea is thin preoperatively. Follow doctors instructions. He / she will explain you better. Dr. Rahul Jain Dr. Jain's Eye Clinic Bengaluru