After LASIK Vision Blur
My Age is 25 After the LASIK operation the water comes from my the right eye, in night when I travel the vision becomes blur and when I see light I see rainbow bubble side. Plzz tell me why it is so.....

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello These are minimal side effects of LASIK which will resolve over some period
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. How many days back was the lasik operation done and since when have you been suffering from this problem. After the lasik operation you will be advised to take rest for few weeks and avoid sunlight. Do you do this? Also you will have to examined for any bacterial or viral infections. So kindly consult a ophthalmologist for further evaluation. Kindly carry your previous reports when visiting the doctor.