Bloody stool with mucus in 2 months old
My baby girl is 2 months old. From last 1 month she is having loose seed like stool with mucus and blood. Consulted with my pediatrician. He gave test of stool. Result shows presence of occult blood with RBC and mucus. No reducing substance present. Doctor prescribed her Texim O for 5 days. After taking this she got cured. But again after 7 days same thing happened. Again Texim O 10 drops for 7 days with 1 probiotic and 1 vit K injection. After taking this she felt well for 7 days. Again from last 4 days she is having the same issue. I am very much worried. Why is this happening? She is on breastfeeding as well as on formula also. Stool culture report will come on tomorrow. Please suggest.

Greetings need to ask More history kindly book a consultation so that I can guide you through the treatment part