Bloodtest for hairloss
Hello I would like to get a blood test done for hairloss which would actually help me to know if I'm consuming less nutrients which are essential for hair growth and prevent hair loss. Suggest me which blood tests to be done? And what are the essential nutrients?
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sidaarth Khera
Dermatologist 14 yrs exp Delhi
hi there, it is better to visit your dermatologist and get a trichoscopic examination done to find out if you are suffering from male pattern baldness as it is the most common type of hair loss in young adult male. if need be , your dermatologist will prescribe them.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?