Blood while passing stool
I am suffering from gastric from long. I am also having red painless pocks on buttocks. Sometimes during passing stool i feel irritation in anus. sometimes stool is also accompanied with blood. Is it piles or something that i should take seriously?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Yes it could be piles. Get it checked out by a general surgeon and he will be able to tell you what to do. Tab. Mahacef-plus twice a day after food for 3 days. Tab. Lyser-D twice a day after food for 3 days. Have curd rice. Drink plenty of water and have a high fiber diet.  You can apply ruticool cream over the affected area. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.