Blood sugar

My Father has no teeth and has blood sugar. Could You please suggest whether it is ok to have dentures for my father.
views-icons 70 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (5) on Blood sugar

Dr. Mitali Parikh Ahmedabad | Dental Surgeon
Hello, Yes definitely denture can be given to him but being a diabetic patient he need to take care of his oral hygiene and cleanliness of denture.
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
Yes the dentures can definitely be given and should be given to enable the patient to chew his food properly to reach the best state of health..... diabetic patients need to maintain their oral health and the cleanliness of the dentures more meticulously...... even implant supported dentures can be given provided the patient can maintain the blood sugar to a clinically desirable level..... regards.....
He should go for dentures. Properly chewed and digested food helps in controlling sugar too.
Hello he should go for dentures only ..implant supported denture are not advisable for diabetic patients but all depends on his present blood sugar levels..and how it is maintained..
Dr. Shilpa Bangalore | Dentist
ya definitely he can go for dentures and even if he can go for imolant support denture also