diabetes-icon
Blood Sugar levels.
Hello, Today I checked my blood sugar level which is 90 before food and after food it's 144. Is it normal range or shall I start taking medicines?

It's a normal nothing to worry at all.
do full blood check up periodically after 3 months.If any symptoms visit doctor with reports.

Though we cannot say if anybody is diabetic or non diabetic just on one reading, these readings do not show so that you are diabetic. Do you have any symptoms or any other type of weaknesses due to which you felt you might have high blood sugar and got the test done?