Blood report analysis

Hi, PFA the report. I recently had a full body test. The iron is coming to be 55.8 ug/dl and if you see the attached file, you will see some abnormal levels of MCV, MCH, MCHC and RBC (the highlighted fields). Can you please interpret and tell what might be the problem. Thanks. PS: Non-smoker, non-drinker. Normal Diet. Moderately active lifestyle.

Dr. Arun R
Family Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

The majority of reports are normal. The mcv mch mchc indicates red cell morphology. I feel there is no need to worry. If any problems you can see a physician.

Hello, report shows microscopic hypochromic blood picture but its not anemia as its hemoglobin level is 13gm% which is normal. RBC is high suggestive of polycythemia . This can be primary polycythemia vera or secondary to hypoxia , renal problem ,chronic obstructive pulmonary disease sleep apnea etc. ..You better consult general physician with the reports.