Blood Pressure
I am facing the high blood pressure issue since last two years. Most of the time when I do the workouts and walking in the morning my blood pressure remains normal but when I consume alcohol even a bottle of bear I experience very high blood pressure. Can anyone please tell me the reason behind it and also it would be highly appreciated if someone tell me why i am experiencing high blood pressure at the age of 29 only.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  How do you record your blood pressure and what is the blood pressure recording which you have got? Alcohol and smoking are known risk factors for hypertension.  Avoid them. Restrict your daily salt intake in the sense that reduce it. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Hello.... What's your blood pressure...?? At this age high blood pressure is unlikely to present.. Mild variation will be there.. To diagnose one as hypertensive patient he should have continuous high blood pressure.. And that patient need life long medicines.. Consult general physician .