Blood paticle & burning

Hi Doctor, Good Day! Am getting blood particles in urine and heavy burning sensation and the urine is somewhat pink in color and since morning I have peed around 20 times. Though these are symptoms of UTI but I didn't have and pre UTI symptoms earlier and all of this started since the time I woke up today morning. I got married 2 months back. so can you please suggest which doctor shall I consult? weather a gynecologist or someone else? Also please advise some remedies or any precaution in food and water or health habits to ease the pain and burning sensation in the mean time. as am not sure which doctor to consult. In addition can you please tell me which all tests are required incase its a UTI and also suggest the tests required if its a gynec problem.

Doctor Answers (1) on Blood paticle & burning

Dr. Nisha Bhargava Delhi | Gynecologist
U r having symptoms of uti more so appear like honeymoon cystitis. Get ur urine re c/s.and usg whole abd to rule out stones . Meantime start with uriliser and lot of fluidd and urispas with antibiotics can cosult gynae.