Blood lumps during period
I have blood clots/lumps during my period discharge.(small size lumps, sometimes of a quarter size) I feel extreme discomfort and pain when it discharges(specially when it is big).I also feel really tired during the 3rd day.I have no other health issues as such.I got a thyroid test done however its negative.I have been experiencing this since 3 years.I have been married for 4 months now. Is there any food that I have to avoid to overcome this problem? Are there any food items that I have to avoid during the period to overcome this issue?

Dr. Himani Gupta
Obstetrician 12 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Dear, you have not mentioned if you saw a Gynaecologist. Heavy menstrual bleeding for last three years, demands that further blood tests and sonography is carried out. Don't delay consultation with doctor