Blood leakage from vagina

Hi , It's about my Girlfriend . She is virgin . We tried to have sex (with condom of course) but it was too painful for her that I did not pushed too hard in her . But It was very painful I could see in her eyes . She bleed a little and then I messaged that area of her for sometime just to comfort her pain and she felt relaxed . She felt a little pain in her lower abdomen as well .After that when she got to pee in washroom we found out something came out of her vagina with some blood . I asked her what is that and she said maybe the eggs as these were her mensural stage or periods week . The next day she called me and told me that she is all clean down there and no blood spots can be seen on the cotton pad . And then the next day she came to me and I put my finger inside her vagina to check is she feel any pain , but she did not felt any pain but when again I took my finger out ..there was blood on my finger. Now I kinda need your experienced advice on this matter . Kindly do help .

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, bleeding from vagina is normal after 1st time consumate.its mostly due to rupture of hyman. But if bleeding is more and for more days need to examine by gynaecologist.
Dr. Veena Vidyasagar
Gynecologist 35 yrs exp Bangalore

Dear Practo user, Detailed explanation of your query not advisable on this platform. The female partner needs enough foreplay. Initial attempts are likely to be painful. Bleeding is most likely due to rupture of hymen.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Since she is a virgin, it is likely to having little vaginal bleeding. However, if bleeding is severe then visit a gynecologist for further evaluation and management.