Blood in urine

I m facing a problem of blood in urine since 3 days.. but the problem is that it comes only at night & once in the morning & also i get pain on left side of my back.. plz guide me for this , to whom i should consult i am very worried is it serious???

Doctor Answers (1) on Blood in urine

Sorry to hear that you are suffering form this complaint.The cause  for blood in urine could be multiple but the commonest and most likely cause in your case seems like Renal stone in urinary pathway.If your intake of water is  less per day or if you are  perspiring or.holding urine before passing,can give rise .to complaint similar to you.Increase intake of water and go in for some investigation like Urine examination and Sonography of Abdomen and Pelvis which will determine your problem.Subsequently you can see your Family physician who will guide you.further.Hope this helps.Thanks.