Blood in urine
I am passing blood in urine with severe pain, urine is frequent as it is incomplete in a single attempt.I occasionally have protected sex & my MC date is expected on or after 24th oct.Am I pregnant? What is the cause? Cannot reveal if pregnant so hesitating to visit doc with family.Wot to do?Will "I-can" work at moment

Thank you for your question. It appears you have a urine infection. You need to see a doctor and give a sample of urine for microscopy and culture. Your doctor will keep things confidential if you make the request clearly. So please do not self medicate. A severe urine infection can track upwards to the kidneys if not treated in time so please do not delay seeing your doctor. Best wishes