Blood in urine
I am passing blood in urine with severe pain, urine is frequent as it is incomplete in a single attempt.I occasionally have protected sex & my MC date is expected on or after 24th oct.Am I pregnant? What is the cause? Cannot reveal if pregnant so hesitating to visit doc with family.Wot to do?Will "I-can" work at moment

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. It appears you have a urine infection. You need to see a doctor and give a sample of urine for microscopy and culture. Your doctor will keep things confidential if you make the request clearly. So please do not self medicate. A severe urine infection can track upwards to the kidneys if not treated in time so please do not delay seeing your doctor. Best wishes

What causes blood in urine while pregnant