Blood in stool
My wife was having heavy blood in stool with no pain. She started feeling weakness and frustration from then. She delivered her first baby in Feb this year.

Evening.....I am Krishna and I am a UK 🇬🇧trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore. Congratulations on your becoming parents. Your wife problem is haemorrhoids. If you are telling me she is feeling weak and lethargic....then likelihood is she is loosing quite a bit of blood. This is in the background of recent pregnancy where most Indian women get anemia anyways. Haemorrhoids can be banded or laser. Please see Surgeon tomorrow with result of blood tests. I am available if you wish to speak. Please note this will be a paid consultation. Best wishes Krishna X96632 83555X