Blood in my stool.
There is considerable quantity of blood in my stool. Which type of doctor should I consult? Is it a minor problem or a major one?
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. it may be a fissure in ano or piles. you should consult a general surgeon ASAP. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?