Blood in ear

I regularly clean my baby ear with a ear buds after bath. I don't insert d buds too inside though. Last time when I cleaned my baby ear I saw little bit of blood in d ear buds. Only on her left ear... Whenever I clean her ears she rubs d ear after I clean it... Wat could b d reason... I could find wax kind of dry substance inside her both ears... Is it wax or her ear parts like membrane. I'm greatly concerned plz help...

Doctor Answers (1) on Blood in ear

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
WHICH IDIOT TOLD YOU TO DO SO? Cotton buds are NOT cleaning tools, especially not so in the Ear canal. IT IS SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED SO ON THE PACKS OF JOHNSON'S COTTON BUDS! Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your locality to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Basaveshwaranagar, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable to in Google Maps.