Blood from private part
Blood starts coming from private part every time every time of intercourse. Last 9yrs had no issue. Problem has stared from last 6 months. What to do and which specialist to contact.
86 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi You should consult urologist to rule out cause for bleeding...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?