Blood from nose
I have been experiencing this for sometime now. Checked with a ENT and did a blood test which came out normal. But I am still having this problem. Sometimes early in the morning mixed with phlegm. What could be the problem and what to do next.

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Bleeding from nose can be due to many causes and fortunately most of them are benign and can easily be treated. Consult another ENT specialist so that exact cause can be identified and treated
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

You need to consult another better ENT Specialist. Use the practo app to select the right doctor near you. You need to get a CT scan which could zero in on the pathology in your nose or paranasal sinuses.