Blood during motion
In recent times i am facing this problem.. i can see bllod in my excreta is this any sort of problem how can i rextify this

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. U can also consult a homoeopath for your problem.

Hello there. I can understand your problem. I would like to know a bit more regarding this. Do you have pain while passing stools? Do you have any issue of constipation? And the Blood which you see, is it frank blood? Or are the stools streaked with the Blood. The problem could be fissure or haemorrhoids. Here are a few things you should keep in mind. 1. Drink lots of water. 2. Have a high protein diet and high fiber diet. 3. Have a bowl of curd everyday. 4. Avoid smoking and drinking if you do. 5. If you get this problem again, kindly consult a general surgeon regarding this. Hope this helps. Regards