Loose motion with blood
I visited you on 23rd my baby name is vivaan rana, I saw blood in his loose motion today. jelly type stool and 1 and 2 drop blood He is feeling lethargic and dull...not having fever wat to do

Dr. Anubhav Jain
General Physician 2 yrs exp Delhi
It can be infection of gut, It can also be intussuseption ( gut gets telescoped within itself) or it can be merkels diverticulum, or milk allergy Need to be evaluated and examined before reaching diagnosis. Consult a pediatric doctor nearby Meanwhile Take care to not stoo feeding. Continue feeding And also give Oral rehydration solution to prevent dehydration Take a ors packet from chemist. mix it in one litre bottle and give it regularly throughout the day I hope i helped Regards Dr.Anubhav