Blood during intercourse
During rough intercourse my boyfriend started bleeding because he's having a small cut so i guess his blood came inside me.. what should i do now? Is there any chances of infection?

Hello there. What kind of infections are we talking about here? If he isn't harbouring blood borne infections, you will not get it. Even if he is, the chances of you getting it might depend on the quantity of blood that went in. So get your boyfriend tested. Or if he wasn't sexually active previously, he may not be carrying any infection at all. Consult a doctor in person for further help. Regards