Blood donation effects on blood test
I done a blood donation 3 days ago and had a doctors appointment the following day. I've been given a blood request form for several tests would the blood donation effect any of the results. Tests are Renal & electrolytes Liver function Bone profile Thyroid Lipids Plasma glucose Full blood count C-reactive protein Cardiovascular risk

Hello.  I think there is nothing to worry unnecessarily. Blood donation done 3 days ago,  will have nothing to do with your blood test and blood donation don't exert any effects on Body as well as the blood. Donation of blood can be done once in every 3 Months and increases your immunity towards Diseases and make the Body stronger. Regards.

Electrolytes blood test Double red donation side effects Functions of blood plasma