Blood coming with urine
After having sex Yesterday I noticed today moring that blood is coming with urine , i m really very scared please guide me on this what to do

Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 32 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Is this menstrual bleeding? iIs it vaginal or urinal bleeding? Visit a gynecologist and get a urine culture test done to rule out the cause. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in Green Park, New Delhi along with your medical investigations for further evaluation. You can mail your contact details so that I can reach you.
Dr. Mamatha Devi S
Gynecologist 29 yrs exp Bangalore
First of all ensure that it is not menstrual blood Then make sure if it's bleeding from the vagina or its blood in urine. Any case give your urine for culture and sensitivity and rule out infections. Go to a gynaecologist for a check up.
gynaecologist's opinion  ..