Blood after urinating
Recently ive noticed a few drops of blood in my urine after urinating.A day ago slightly more than a few drops had come before urinating. About an year or two ago this same thing had happened to me i had noticed a few drops of blood but it went away after a few days. But this time the blood is slightly more. Im a 19 year old male. Also there is some burning sensation in my urethra. Could this be due to drinking less water?

Hi This can be due to poor water intake, infection, stones or rarely more serious causes. Please see a Urologist for this and don't take it lightly till cause is found. Take care.

Drops of blood after urination Blood on tissue after urinating Burning after urination male