Blood come during latrine
Blood come during latrine I think its piles can you please recommend me how to take relief. I use tube name beclomethasone but cannot get relief.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 13 yrs exp Delhi

Hello. I understand your concern. The above symptoms can be managed by the following medicines . Tab Etosys twice daily after meals. I would also like to add , please answer the following questions. Since when is the blood.coming? Do you have constipation? Do you have any burning while passing stools? Apart from this , get the following tests done , so that I can send you a perfect Treatment Plan and a Super Diet Plan to give Full satisfactory treatment protocol. Haemogram Dr Amarpreet Singh New Delhi