Blood clotting. DVT

M on warfarin because of DVT.Want to do root canal & removal of my 2 paining teeth.Haemotologist suggested to stop warfarin for 4 days prior to the dental procedure and start injection Clexane 60 mg S.C. O.D.Once warfarin is stopped, stop clexane 1 day before dental procedure & restart clexane once dental procedure is over and clexane to be continued after starting warfarin (warfarin @ original dose) till INR is between 2-3. Once INR is 2 - 3, stop clexane & continue warfarin & INR monitoring. Preferred antibiotic is cetaroxime 1.5 gm BD. Doctors please confirm the above ad vice of my haematologist and also tell me is there any side effects of clexane injection. Also let me know this injection need to be taken S C O D. Does it mean it can be taken on my stomach. Please explain and reply fast AS M DYING WITH MY TOOTHACHE !!! Thanks

Doctor Answers (2) on Blood clotting. DVT

Dr. Sanjay Shah Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
The best option for you is to try saving all your  teeth with root canal therapy.  I need a detailed dental history.  And x-rays.  So that I can opine.  If u can prevent extraction,  u don't need to stop warfarin.  Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre anytime. God bless u always.
For a root canal u need not stop your anti clotting medication. ..it is advisable for extractions.