Blood Clot in Foreleg

I got a red circular type structure in my left foreleg from last 2 days. I think it's a blood clot can you please suggest me some immediate treatment. Thank You
views-icons 32 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Blood Clot in Foreleg

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. Kindly meet a Dermatologist near you for diagnosis and treatment plans. Similar presentation can be seen in many skin diseases and can be diagnosed during a consultation. OTC anti-allergic medications may be useful till then. This looks a skin infection and not a blood clot to me based on the photograph. Meet a Dermatologist to decide on need of an antibiotic.
Next Steps
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Health Tips
Avoid self medications. Meet a Dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?