Blood Clot in Foreleg
I got a red circular type structure in my left foreleg from last 2 days. I think it's a blood clot can you please suggest me some immediate treatment. Thank You

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Kindly meet a Dermatologist near you for diagnosis and treatment plans. Similar presentation can be seen in many skin diseases and can be diagnosed during a consultation. OTC anti-allergic medications may be useful till then. This looks a skin infection and not a blood clot to me based on the photograph. Meet a Dermatologist to decide on need of an antibiotic.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid self medications. Meet a Dermatologist.