Blood cells in mucus
Iam getting mucus in red color not completely frequently with out cough and a heavy headache from one week .please suggest me what may b d reason for this and how can I over come this

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Meet an ENT Specialist first thing tomorrow. I am sure someone will be available regardless of it being a holiday.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. We need more history. also we need to examine to tell what can be the cause of the headache and mucus. i would suggest you take steam inhalations thrice a day. also, kindly consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. take a dolo650 now for managing headache. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.