Blood cancer MDS

He is diagnosed with bloid cancer type MDS. He is undergone thru chemo cycles. Every month for 7 days chemo is injected and still he is not well. Do ur homeopathic medicine treat that?

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

MDS is common after chemo. Homeopathy improves bone marrow ability and reduces the after effects of chemo. Arsenic iod 6 and natrum mur 3x are effective remedies. Detail of case and analysis is must for effective prescription. Medicines will be despatched after deposits are made.
Dr. Vineeta Goel
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Delhi

Hi, homeopathy will be able to relieve him symptomatically so as to lessen his sufferings. Rest depends on his condition and reports. I would suggest you to consult a homeopath personally with the reports.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no