Blood cancer

He is having blood cancer and his RBC's count going down day by day.Till now we dont know stage because we are waiting for bone marrow reports.Till then, I want your advice for his diet and any other precaution which we should take.Please tell me about its cure using ayurveda medicine.Now we are using allopathic medicine.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for expecting Healthier fitness solutions with Ayurved, Ayurved offers empowered n pain free life to lead... U may be at any stage of health or disease. Plz get Jivantyadi ghratham on AYURVEDIC store have 2-4tsf with milk. Till u consult with AYURVEDIC Dr
Dr. Sonia Karpal
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Faridabad
Start using Wheatgrass juice and Giloy sattva. That has the most potent effect in fighting cancer. There are some metallic preparations mentioned in Ayurved that gives great results. For that I have to talk to you personally and then you can purchase it from your nearby market. Ayurved can also provide the symptomatic relief and relief from the side effects of Allopathic medicines.