cancer-icon
Blood Cancer and Diabetes
My Mom has CML and diabetes. Her age is 59. Symptoms bleeding from nose. As per doctor it is last stage of cancer. Sprycel Dasatinib medicine is given to my mom for Cancer treatment. She is hospitalized and her haemoglobin and platelets are going down day by day. Please advise on above

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  As its already last stage as told by your doctor, What ever possible he would be doing. There is nothing different that we would suggest. He would be doing what could be done. Do not worry. Kindly speak to your oncologist for more information on her condition. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.