cancer-icon
CML (Blood Cancer)
My brother is suffering from Blood cancer since 4-5 years, In the starting he was taking medicine but now last 2 years he is not taking any medicine.

Hello there. I can understand your concern for your brother. So he was taking medicines and now he has stopped taking medicines for the past two years so what can we do now? He should be willing to take medicines. We can just prescribe. Talk to him regarding this and also take him to the consultant oncologist regarding this and make him also speak. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.