Blocked nose
I m suffeeing from.blocked nose and unable to breathe. .also I am facing sneeze problem from last 2 weeks. First time I m facing this problem sustained from last 2 to 3 weeks. Tomm is sun as no doc is avaliable. Can any of the ent doc help me with this.

Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Why have you waited till sunday when you have a problem since 2 weeks? You have allergic rhinitis( most probably) . but you need to consult an ENT SURGEON. Medicines cannot be prescribed without examining the patient. So make an appointment for Monday morning , get properly checked and then start medication.