Blocked Nose
Hello! I have nose blocking problem from last 5-7 years. And I believe, because of that, I have got dark circles. Whom should I consult first, ENT specialist or Dermatologist?
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Allergist or ENT
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?