Blocked fallopian tubes

I m trying to conceive but I have blocked fallopian tubes... already done laproscopy & HSG. Pls suggest.
views-icons 46 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Hi, you have an option of going for test tube baby. Corrective surgery of fallopian tubes are also done. I advise you to consult with your Gynaecologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?