Blockage in ear
I feel some blokage in my right ear and severe niddle point pain on right hand side of my head. I consulted an ENT doc to get an proper diagnose. I was expecting him to use some visual aid like endography to see/show whats the blockage in my ear. But he just listened to my problem for 2 mins then checked my ear physically only with naked eyes and a magnifying glass and suggested to insert a one inch long rolled up cotton in my ear at night while sleeping. I'am not satisfied with his diagnosis nor feel it was professional. Pl help me. My left ear feels all well and my left head too doesnt pain, but my right ear feels as if there is a blockage of some sort also my right half of head pains too. Prescription of neurologist and entologist I consulted are attached herewith for your kind consideration.

Please get Pure Tone Audiometry & Impedance Audiometry done at a Bloom Senso Audiology Center(Google it) near you and then set up a direct consultation with me.
Use this app's Consult module to set up an online consultation with me.