Block nose
Pregnancy 4 month take Levocertine but my nose was block What should I do both nose are blocked Kindly suggest me

U can use a nasal decongestant spray for temporary relief ... It normal to have nasal congestion in pregnancy ... But still if situation persists plz consult an ent specialist

Otrivin or xylomist nasal drops is perfect. Take Steam inhalation thrice daily Will be ok Continue med you are taking Levocetrizine
It's normal to have nasal blockage while pregnancy. Take steam inhalation. If needed xylomist p nose drops can be used.