Bloating problem

Is bloating problem be cured permanently? Or should have to suffer till end....which doctor to  consult...Ayurveda or gastrorntroligsts?
views-icons 107 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. Follow these advice. drink lots of water. have high fibre diet. inculcate a habit of having curd daily. don't sleep immediately after food. don't drink water between meals. have small meals. if still persists, then consult a gastroenterologist. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?