Bloating of stomach
I am facing bloating of stomach from last 5-6 weeks since climate has become cold. I have been advised to take Yoga Basti by my current doctor, but I am unable to find good panchkarna clinic close to my residence in dombivli west. Can you suggest a good panchkarma clinic in dombivli west for taking yoga basti.

Dr. Amol Bamane
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Pune

Natural home remedy using licorice powder: 1. Take 1 glass of hot water 2. Add 1 tsp of licorice powder 3. Mix well 4. Leave it for 15 min 5. Strain the liquid 6. Drink 3 times a day
Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for trust n expecting Healthier fitness solutions with Ayurved, have faith in your Dr. U can search Dr Nr by u.