Bloating and pulsating

I feel pulsating in abdomin and causes bloating and cramps. I feel worried and i think a lot unable to fall sleep due to thoughts and bloating. Please help, i always think so much and worry why it doesn't cure even after 3 years of medicine and tests.

Doctor Answers (3) on Bloating and pulsating

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
You need to take food on time daily. Make a fixed time at which you have lunch dinner and breakfast.
Cap. Pan-L once a day half an hour before food for 5 days. Have high fiber foods and avoid oily and spicy foods.
Also constantly thinking will also do no good.
Consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. 
Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...Increasing your fiber intake will help promote good digestion....Foods that are fiber-rich include beans, fruits, whole grains, beans and vegetables....in adequate fluid content in your diet can help you in better digestion...try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Avoid stress,consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..do regular exercise...consult physician if symptoms persists.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello one of the common causes of bloating sensation is because of not having food on time leading to acidity or not passing regular stools....I would suggest you to regularise your food habits and also change the diet so that you have a proper diet and pass motions regularly... take more of roughage and fibre and less of pulses with tangy food...meet a surgeon
.
..thank you