Bloating and Flatulence
Whenever I eat anything I tend to develop bloating and that results in flatulence. It gets very uncomfortable in office and when outside. Any medication that could help me would be really helpful to know. I do have constipation.

Do you have any weight loss, loss of apetite, black color stools (like tar) or bloody stools, burning pain in the chest ,pain under your right ribs after a heavy meal ? Do you have constipation? Is your discomfort relieved by passing stools or flatus?

Food that causes flatulence Excessive flatulence treatment Causes of flatulence and bloating