Bloating & abdomain pain

I have bloating from mouth ,light pain in stomach at right side ,small dry cough particles comes from mouth & in stool is stick with mucus. Left toe joint bone becomes big. Some times knee joint lock after sitting & then again standing.

Doctor Answers (1) on Bloating & abdomain pain

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello. I think you are having untimely eating habits and you are dependent on restaurant foods which are poorly nutritious resulting in indigestion or gastritis and also easy fatigue, muscle aches and joint pain due to having less nutritious food.Also drinking coffee amd tea frequently while working also aggravates this condition. And you should know that alcohol and smoking also known to cause gastritis. So the main thing I suggest is to stop all this. The most important thing is to follow a healthy diet which should include green leafy vegetables, fruits and berries which are rich in fibre.take fresh fruits instead of taking it in juice form, since the waste formed while making juice consist of fibres which will be beneficial for the gut, so prefer fresh raw fruits. Take lassi,yoghurt,buttermilk, ragi gunji instead of coffee and tea. Avoid smoked meat products. Avoid outside food, prefer only home cooked meal.drink plenty of water. And never skip a meal. Do daily morning brisk walking, yoga and meditation. If you are not satisfied consult a dietician.