Blister in nose fr 1yr

I hav blood filled blister type acne n tip f nose for nearly one year.I hv consulted dermatologist regardg ts.I took many antibiotics oral n topical but it doesn't fade away
views-icons 17 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

You could go for a pulsed dye LASER or IPL. These procedures destroy the blood supply to the pimple and make it vanish on its own. They do not damage the skin and cause direct destruction of the bood vessels supplying the pimple. If you are hesitant or cannot afford a procedure then medicines like isotretinoin help. Please visit me or a dermatologist near you for the same. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?