Blemishes & pigmentation

My skin is getting rough and pores are visible which really luk very weird..too much of facial hairs and blemishes are There my skin is oily as well. Please help i want to get rid of blemishes and scars n facial hair ..pigmentation is also there around forehead and chin area..i want to my face to look fair as my other body parts complexion is.

Doctor Answers (1) on Blemishes & pigmentation

Hi. Greetings. You seem to have too many issues.The following would help you : 1. Daily use of sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure 2. Daily bed time use of retinoid cream for oily skin 3. Peeling agents and skin lightening agents prescribed by dermatologist for reducing tan, blemishes and improving your natural skin colour and reducing spots. 4. Evaluation by dermatologist for evaluation of facial hair, need for laser hair reduction and chemical Peel and micro derm abrasion - this will indeed help. 5. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed. 6. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, Bangalore.